Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!

I would just like to wish my own dad a Happy Father's Day! He has to be the best dad in the world for accepting the job as being my dad when there were so few others who wanted it. Dad--you're the greatest. Thank you for putting up with me ignoring "the whistle," continue letting me go out despite never coming home on time, all of the "I'm never talking to you again" shouts, the wonderful late night chats, the magic gas money rock, all the time you spent in the gym with me, and most of all, thank you for not selling me to the gypsies at any point while I was in high school no matter how tempted you might have been. Only one man could've put up with me and I'm glad that I got him. Happy Father's Day!

And since my own dad doesn't know how to turn a computer on, could somebody please show this to him (yeah, I'm talking to you Michael and Mom).

2 comments:

Brandon and Natalie said...

It sounds like you have a great dad! Happy Father's Day to Jill's Dad!

Anonymous said...

make me