Wednesday, May 02, 2007

My Sad Moment

Cambri was driving me a little bit crazy this morning so by the time I put her down for her nap I was glad to be rid of her. I then decided that I was going to try to sell my wedding dress which got me thinking that someday my little nut is going to get married and leave me one day. Of course this made me a little sad and so I had to listen to my song about this very thing. I do realize that it's supposed to be for a dad to his daughter, but I'm going to say that it still applies to me!

Click here to listen

3 comments:

Brandon and Natalie said...

I love that song! Isn't it so sad how fast are little kiddos grow-up. I am sure she will make a very beautiful bride someday!

Anonymous said...

This made me cry! It's such a wonderful thing to have a little girl and it's wonderful when she finds a great husband -- but it is hard to give her away! I cried buckets when we did it even though we were so happy with her choice!

Liz said...

that's the saddest song i've ever heard!!! but, i love it:)