Here are some pictures of my two cute little girls. Cambri is still a funny little girl who constantly keeps us entertained. She now knows all of her letters except 3 or 4 (I can't exactly remember) and LOVES to "do the letters" on the computer with me. For those of you who have kids that are learning letters, just learning to read, or even reading starfall.com is a great way to help them out. We are on there everyday and she loves it.
Kate has two teeth and is sitting up really well. She can sit forever if she's playing with something in front of her and she's getting a lot better at being able to reach over and grab things without falling. I still can't believe that she's getting close to 7 months. Didn't I just have her?
5 comments:
You should have stopped by while you were here!! It would have been great to see you! I love the pictures of your girls! Absolutely adorable!
great pictures jill! i still can't believe how much you and your other sister look alike! I think i know which one you are in that picture!?!
Wow. Kate and Cambri are such cuties!
-Tom
Well, you need to come visit us in Seattle:) Yes we will be in Reno for Christmas, we need to get together. I am in Reno a ton, you should let me know when you go! You have such cute kids:) When are you do?? Amy
She's so stinkin cute!!! Love the new format by the way!
Post a Comment