Adam eats his corn so cleanly that it amazes me every single time I see it. Who in the world eats corn row by row, getting every single last trace of kernel, every time they eat corn? Adam. Now maybe you don't think this is very unique because it's the way that normal people eat their corn. Maybe I'm just special and can't eat my own corn this perfectly. I'm going to stick with Adam being the special one!
When Cambri gets in trouble she wraps herself up in her blanket, usually covering her head, and this time she felt like she was in trouble for long enough that she eventually fell asleep like this.
While I was in Utah I took a picture of mine and Adam's first apartment...I guess "place of living" would more accurately describe it. It used to be a garage (I know you're shocked--this beautiful wonder could never have been a garage, but alas, it's true) and the inside wasn't much better than the outside. Our water heater was placed conveniently next to our stove and we had a washer in the bathroom that we had to use quarters for. Other than the freakish looking bugs and the bathroom stall-style wall for our bedroom, it was a great place!
3 comments:
Ha! Ha! Nick and I couldn't stop laughing about your apartment/garage. Nick says you are very good with your "descriptions." To bad you couldn't get a picture of the inside...
p.s. Nick wants you to know he eats his corn the exact same way as Adam... special.
Okay, I deleted the comment since it had a typo and wasn't sure how to fix it.
Anyways, wanted to say don't you those first apartments!!
Post a Comment