Monday, March 26, 2007

Here's a Juicy Secret...

I'm sure you're all reading this in great anticipation as what this secret is. Well, here it is. I have the recipe for the world's best brownies. Literally, these things are to die for. Some of you may already do this when you make brownies, but I hadn't done it for awhile and I was just reminded about it. You simply take two brownie mixes (the boxes) and mix them together and put the whole big lot of batter into one 9x13 pan. If you're feeling really crazy you can even add chocolate chips. The brownies will be about as thick as the pan is high (this is where words like "heavenly" and "amazing" are used to describe them) and so soft and delicious. They take an extra 10-15 minutes to bake than what is says on the box, but it's well worth the wait. You gotta try 'em!

It seems like I haven't been the best blogger lately so I'm going to try to try (yes I typed that right) to do better. As in the words of the great Bart Simpson "I can't promise to try, but I'll try to try."

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Yumm-O!