Monday, April 02, 2007

I'm Not Boring, I Swear!

My sister, Janelle, informed me that my blog was boring and that I need more pictures. Well here's my excuse for the lack of pictures lately--my camera was out of batteries and I never remembered to get them while I was at the store. But I made a special trip to get them just to appease my sibling. So here are a few pictures of the girls, Janelle, I hope you're happy.



I switched Kate to a bottle now and right from the beginning she was able to hold it all on her own. I cannot say how much this excites me. And I would also like to say that my little peanut of a baby (I still don't think she's hit the 13 pound mark) can put away 20 oz. of formula, 4 jars of baby food, and 2 HUGE bowls of cereal a day. At this point I'm going to have to say that she suffers from the same disease that her dad does--completely unable to gain weight no matter how much they eat. I've spent the last 4 years trying to catch this disease from Adam and have yet to do it, but Kate just walks right into our lives and has it already. Not fair, I tell you what.










Here is a picture of the said sister and one of myself. Do you think we look alike?

3 comments:

Liz said...

which one is you?! um, yeah you guys look like more alike than my twin sister and i do. hey, how do you do her feeding schedule? just curious?

Jill said...

Yeah, I just make up a schedule. I mix a jar of baby food in with her cereal since she won't eat vegetables by themselves. She gets cereal and a 4-6 oz. bottle after she wakes up. After her nap she gets another 4-6 oz. bottle and about 2 jars of fruits. After her second nap she gets another 4-6 oz. bottle and then before she goes to bed (around 7) she gets cereal with a jar of vegetables mixed in and she ends the day on a 4-6 oz bottle. She pretty much eats about every 4-5 hours and she's a huge pig. Now if I could just figure out how to get her to gain weight.

Brandon and Natalie said...

You do look a lot a like. I had to look close to see who was who.
What cuties! Your girls are adorable!