
I also really want to run the Provo Half Marathon but I'm not sure if we'll be able to make the trip. I think the hardest part would be getting my cookies out of bed to be there at 5. We'll see if it happens.
A few Cambri-isms:
Cambri: "How's your day, Mom?"
Me: "Good, how's your day?"
Cambri: "It's been a crazy day."
Picking up a little chocolate chip that had fallen out of a granola bar:
"Hey, Mom. Look at this little guy. Maybe I eat him a little bit."
She put her full cup of milk in the dishwasher right before I started it and I didn't notice until after the dishes had already gone through. So we had this conversation:
Me: Do we put our milk in the dishwasher?
Cambri: Yes.
Me: No. Do we put our milk in the dishwasher?
Cambri: Yes.
Me: No, we don't. So, do we put our milk in the dishwasher?
Cambri: Yes.
Me: No, we do not. Do we put our milk in the dishwasher?
Cambri: Yes.
Me: No...etc.
This literally went on for about 2 minutes until she finally got it. Sometimes it's hard not to think to myself that I have a BA from a good university and I spend my days having conversations like this!
By the way, the van is working out GREAT. I'm such a soccer mom.
3 comments:
I can totally relate! Cambri sounds like a nut(a cute one though;))! Good luck with your runs! You are an inspiration1
I love those cookies! haha! I never wanted a van...EVER until I had kids. Now I'm like...oooh all that space! *sigh* Good luck with everything!
yeah runner! i'm impressed. maybe you'll inspire me to do the same. yeah, nope.
Post a Comment