Thursday, February 01, 2007

I Caught It!



After taking about a million pictures I finally got one of Kate smiling. This little girl smiles ALL of the time, but for some reason whenever I have the camera out she gets a little bit shy. This picture looks a lot like Cambri when she was about this age, Kate just has darker hair.

And speaking of Cambri, my crazy nut, we just got back from her 2 year appointment and the doctor thinks she'll be about 5'10" easy. Now I just have to teach her to handle the ball and she'll be set!

2 comments:

Brandon and Natalie said...

What a cute little girl! We have the same play mat. Don't you just love that turtle! I can't believe that Cambri has gotten that big! It sounds like she will have great height. Who does she get it from?

The Leithead Family said...

This is the baby face I know. I told Travis "She looks like Cambri as a baby." and then I read what you wrote. Cute! Funny how we suddenly have kids instead of babies, eh?