I know this one is an older one, but it's one of my favorites and I just found it on my computer the other day.
Cambri's new thing is to show everybody the food in her mouth. It's not that she thinks it's funny, it's more that she thinks we really need to see it. That's my nut!
Cambri likes to help with the dishes and she's "helping" me put the silverware away. It ended up being EVERYWHERE but I think that we've finally found it all!
Kate started sleeping in her crib a couple of weeks ago and since then Cambri has decided that she wants to lay in the crib with Kate. You'll notice that Cambri has her baby--for one day she held that baby as much as I held Kate--which is basically the whole day.
3 comments:
yay, more pictures! Isn't it amazing how fast these kids grow? i still can't believe I'm a mom!
Is that Cambri and Adam? What cute pictures! Love it!
Hey Jill, I'm so glad you found me. I can't believe how much Cambri has grown and to see sweet little Kate. I'm so happy you guys are doing well and loving life. Oh, I'm so happy to see you guys. Tell Adam we say Hi!
Post a Comment