Monday, January 29, 2007

These Are a Few of my Favorite Things

I've been feeling a little blah lately so I've decided to make a list of my favorite things.

1. I'm married to the most perfect person for me.
2. Kate's huge smiles when she sees me.
3. Cambri and everything that comes with that crazy nut.
4. The box of See's candy that is in my cupboard (which has been there for 3 days now and is still half full!)
5. Adam's new work hours.
6. The fact that Cambri cries everytime I leave somewhere without her (that does mean she likes me, right?)
7. Our treadmill and weights set in the basement.
8. The fact that I have a basement in a house that we own.
9. While I'm on the topic of houses--I love the fact that we will never pay rent again!
10. The crunching sound when you walk on snow (I am VERY familiar with this sound right now).
11. The Office and House
12. Naptime
13. My sisters all live less than 30 minutes away from me.
14. The internet and all of the cool things that Adam does with our computer.
15. I live very close to tons of shopping.
16. Teaching the 9 year olds in Primary.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are a lucky girl!!

Brandon and Natalie said...

It sounds like you are really blessed!

Tom Rod said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hah! House and The Office! The two best shows on TV!!! I wish we got the office through our tuner... I think we'll get cable someday. For now, House does the duty.

Amy said...

love your blog! Glad I have the address now!