Thursday, August 17, 2006

Life Without Adam


Adam left on Sunday for work and won't be back until September 1, so Cambri and I have had to adjust to life without Daddy around. He left during church and as soon as Cambri saw him leave she started crying and screaming, "I want Daddy, I want Daddy!" Then the rest of the night until I put her in her crib she asked for Daddy about fifty more times.

Adam is usually the one that gives Cambri her bath at night since he's so much more fun than I am. Yesterday Cambri woke up from her nap and started crying because she wanted Daddy to give her a bath. Then when I bathed her that night she kept asking for him. It's really sad that the poor little thing can't play with him for that long, but some of the things that she comes up with are a little amusing to me.

I asked Cambri if she wanted me to give her a bath and this pictures shows the response that I got...before she said, "um, nope." She has absolutely no problem saying no to me!

1 comment:

Brandon and Natalie said...

What a tropper you are! I couldn't imagine Brandon being gone that long and I would take care of Hyrum the whole time. It sounds like Cambri has quite the pesonality. I still can't get over her adorable hair. Who does she get the curl from?