Monday, August 21, 2006

A Few Funny Things

I just wanted to mention a few things that Cambri has done or does that just make me laugh. First off, whenever we're in the car she immediately says, "Da da song please" which means that she wants to listen to Jack Johnson's Bubbly Toes song. She absolutely LOVES that song and does not get tired of it. It's stuck on repeat in my car because there is no sense in trying to listen to something else. Then while we were at my sister's house, my brother-in-law played it for her and she was in heaven--Jack Johnson in a place besides the car!

She has also started to climb a little tree that we have in our front yard. It's not as amazing as it sounds, but she does get about a foot and a half off of the ground. The first time I saw her in it she looked at me and said, "I climb tree."

She has also started to talk to her baby in that nice little voice that we all talk to little kids in. She is always asking her baby if she wants cereal and milk--which just happens to be Cambri's favorite meal. She'll say a few other things to her baby, but it's always in that high pitched voice that we all love to use. It's a crack up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a smarty!! And so cute besides!

Jan

Liz said...

Jill, I just wanted to make sure you knew that I look at your blog very regularly and you better keep posting! I actually am very impressed at how often you post and I love it! Is Adam in Boston?