Cambri and I got to see Adam this past weekend in Houston and she LOVED it. Anytime she wasn't around him she would tell anyone that would listen that she wanted her Daddy. At the beach she only wanted to play with him and would cry whenever he would go out into the water.Since we've been back she's really been into looking at the pictures we have on our computer, but mostly the ones that have Adam in them. This picture is the hot item right now in her life and everytime she sees it she gets so excited to see Adam. It's really funny to see her excitement when I pull it up. She definitely has opinions!
We went on a little walk yesterday and I told her that Adam was coming home soon and she said, "Daddy fly plane, I find Daddy." So apparently this whole time he's just been lost and she could've found him the ENTIRE time. Had I but known! We're both getting very excited for Daddy to come home and he even gets to have an extra long weekend with us before he has to go back to work!
1 comment:
That is so sweet that she is so attached to Adam. Has she always been a daddy's girl? We miss you guys and hope all is going well especially with the new addition coming soon. Love, The Tibbitts
Post a Comment