Sunday, August 13, 2006

Funny Phrases

Cambri has said some pretty funny and some pretty impressive things lately that I wanted to share. We were at the zoo on Friday and were trying to leave, which isn't always the easiest thing in the world, when Cambri spotted some rabbits. She pointed them out to me and I just said that, yes, they were rabbits, and we kept walking. Then she got really mad and shouted, "I want see rabbits please!" I thought that was pretty impressive for such a little girl. Then the other day while we were all at home, Adam was throwing Cambri's blanket up in the air and making it land on top of her head. The first time it landed on her head she yelled, "Wow, flying blanket!"

She's had a break from Baby Einstein for awhile, but I've started putting it on for her again and it's just like the good ole days. I'll put one on, she'll sit on her Elmo chair with her blanket, and I have 30 minutes until she starts to come upstairs again. Her newest favorite one is Baby Noah since it has a ton of animals in it and she knows what they are. She'll see one and just shout out the name of it. It's pretty funny to watch--like she's having a contest with the narrator on the movie to see who can identify the animal first. She usually wins, by the way.

No comments: