We all are somebody. Me? I'm the wife of a Texan. A VERY good looking Texan. A Texan that makes me giddy. Everyone should have their own Texan. Just not mine.
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Updated Family Pictures
My awesome sister-in-law took these pictures for us because she's rad. And she accepts cinnamon chips as payment. I can afford that.
Wow, look at how on top of things you are--updated family pictures and Paige is what, two months old? And you look good enough to be in family pictures already?? Are you sure you really gave birth to that baby?
Oh, and those girlies of yours sure know to work it for the camera! So cute.
14 comments:
So cute!!!! Who took them? I am in desperate need for some good family pics!!!
Where did you take these? They are adorable! Dang...if I had only known cinnamon chips were so valuable. I gotta find a photographer like that.
Gorgeous pictures! What a fabulous looking family -- love it!!
beautiful family!
Wow, look at how on top of things you are--updated family pictures and Paige is what, two months old? And you look good enough to be in family pictures already?? Are you sure you really gave birth to that baby?
Oh, and those girlies of yours sure know to work it for the camera! So cute.
Adorable pictures!! Such a cute family you have!
Adorable pictures!! Such a cute family you have!!
So cute! I love the girls' sweaters, where are they from?
You guys are all gorgeous! And Jill, you, especially, are looking fabulous!
Definitely. Amoxycilin for my sinus infection. They are ADORABLE pics.
Love them! Do you think your sister-in-law would take cinnamon chip payments from me too?
i was going to say...medicine for my eyes. cute, cute girls! please bless one of my boys meets one of your girls someday.
I love them. Such a cute family!
These are gorgeous!! I love the background and your family is just beautiful! It's still weird to see you with kids though. And so many of them.
Post a Comment