Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday Morning

Okay, so none of these were actually taken today, but close enough. Today is going to be one of those lazy days, I can just feel it. The kind of day where we don't go anywhere and pajamas are the uniform of choice. I like these kinds of days. I might even go a little crazy and bake bread.

The smiling baby, sorta. She gives some pretty good smiles, but she's kind of stingy with them.

My attempt and making sure I get some pictures of this one while she's still little. Although, at the rate she's growing, I might have a lot of time to take pictures.

"Mom, take my picture."  My kids are obsessed with getting their pictures taken.  That did NOT come from me. 

These two have such a cute relationship.  She really does like her dad...finally.

3 comments:

Jan said...

Miss Paige is a cutie - just like her sisters. You and Adam do good work.

Aimee said...

I love Paige!!!

Robbie said...

SO cute. How old is she now? She looks about the same age as Jacob. They should meet. :)