Wednesday, March 24, 2010

How Coloradans Do Spring

This is just a picture I pulled of the internet. I'm far too lazy to go take one myself, then upload it onto my computer, and blah blah blah. I'm super lazy. Trust me. We didn't quite get this much snow, but it was around 10-12 inches. While most people are enjoying the sunny weather and blossoming trees/flowers, we are shoveling snow. It's just what we do.

3 comments:

Jan said...

Ack. I'm so not impressed with snow.

At all.

Brandon and Natalie said...

So not jealous! Out in Memphis we have been enjoying such good weather. It has been wonderful!!

Danae said...

Eeeewwww...sometimes, as you know, it does that here in Reno, but usually not that much!! We did just get snow yesterday. yuck.
You asked, and so I will deliver a quick update:
Let's see...Deana is in Reno now, but she's been in San Diego for the last five years. She has a little guy, Andrew, who's 3 and she's due with numero two at the end of May. Her hubby is South African and they are moving there in October (Ugh! I will miss her. They do plan on coming back though...we'll see) He's a pastor.
Daelynn is married and also living in San Diego. She manages Teavana, a tea store. She's like, really good at selling. She has a little girl, Liana, who will be a year in June. She's married to a hot mexican. (not really, he's first generation American but he looks mexican). Oh and? He's thirty eight. Don't ever tell him I told you that if you meet him.
I love reading your blog! Your girls are priceless.