It's been awhile. Sorry about that.
In case you all didn't know already, today is the start of fantastic weekends all the way until April 5. And to make sure we start it off right, BYU plays in the first game, which means that CBS will have no choice but to air it at least for the first 30 minutes (I'm a little bitter because most of the time CBS does not air the game I want to see). The only problem is that, apparently, most people don't view this time of year as a holiday, one you should spend at home with your family, so Adam had to go to work and my visiting teachers are coming over directly followed by me having a meeting. In my dream world, Adam would get the next few Thursdays and Fridays off, we wouldn't have any responsibilities, no one would call us and we would call no one. Just spend the time as a family, sitting around, eating, watching game after game after game. I see nothing wrong with that.
So here's to a great day today. I'm really hoping I'll be able to somehow fit the BYU game in at some point, but if I don't, cheer a little extra for me.
Go Cougars. Oh, and I have a very strong desire for Texas A&M to win today. Very strong.
4 comments:
Amen sister! March Madness is the best. Go Cougars!! And uhhhh.... even more GOOOOOOOOOOO KENTUCKY WILDCATS!!! :)
i understand that a urology group somewhere in washington is making a killing advertising vasectomies for this past week. apparently, their advertising campaign was essentially to tell guys: what better way to recuperate from surgery than to spend 4 days on the couch watching the ncaa tournament.
go figure.
any reason to have a holiday, i'm for it.
Tim, that is hilarious.
Go cougs!
Post a Comment