Thursday, February 11, 2010

Remember Thanksgiving?

That's what these pictures are from. We're really on top of things over here.

Adam's parents rented this house in Austin where everybody could fit. In the master bedroom was a pretty big jetted tub, which I automatically assumed had to be filled with bubbles. The girls whole-heartedly agreed with me. And Kate is trying her hardest to give a thumbs up. It's pretty hard, especially when your fingers are all slippery from the bubbles and whatnot.

I didn't take very many pictures at all while we were there for some reason, but this is when we visited the Children's Museum down there in Austin. The girls had a good time, but I must say, the one in Denver is a lot cooler. I'm just sayin'.

And then of course we can't leave out the favorite. Oh, and Adam looks great, too. Although, I think Haley is trying to relinquish her title as she has entered the getting-into-absolutely-everything-and-making-great-messes-along-the-way phase of life. But I won't be tricked by her tomfoolery.

So there was Thanksgiving. Not a single picture of anyone we visited and not a single picture of dinner. Man, I am good. I did run in a race that day, though, and came in 6th in my age group. Running at sea level is awesome!

2 comments:

Greg and Tammy said...

We love Austin! Glad you enjoyed your visit.

Katie Rod said...

It's still weird to think that we never even got to see each other while you all were down. At least I did get to see Adam's stache in person. Oh and since that Thanksgiving trip, Caleb can point out Kate in any picture. I guess they had a fun time together!!