She is a cute girl. Even when she won't leave her two sisters alone while I'm visiting teaching and pretty much wrestles Haley to the floor a few times. And then wrestles Kate to the floor after that. And then whines and cries about not having something at that exact second. She's still cute. And I DO want to keep her.
I have to remind myself of these things sometimes.
5 comments:
Oh, you do. despite everything -- you really do. Because she will grow up wonderful and become one of your best friends.
Honestly. It will happen.
That is such a cute picture! She is such an adorable little girl. You are right, it is important to remember the good stuff about our kids. It sounds like Hyrum and her would be best pals still. Hyrum loves to wrestle. Maybe Cambri just needs a brother!
It always cracks me up when you post this stuff...she isn't like that at school ever!
We're glad you're keeping her! :)
Post a Comment