Thursday, October 08, 2009

Oh, Kate.

Kate is just Kate. There's really no other way to explain that one. And even though she makes me want to pull my hair out most of the time, I'm still gonna keep her.

Today:

Kate was playing with her princess figurines and she always provides dialogue for it. She had Jasmine, Belle, and the Beast all talking about an upcoming marriage between two of them. They were all on their way to the wedding.

Kate: We're going to get married today.
Me: (not looking at what she was doing but talking to her) Where are they going to get married?
Kate: The temple. We need to get married in the temple.
Me: (patting myself on the back for being such a good mother)
Kate: Look, Mom. They're getting married now.

Yeah, as I look over she has Jasmine and Belle getting ready to get married in the temple. Apparently I still have some more work to do.

And then I asked Kate to take her shoes off her reply was:

Yeah. I need to take my shoes off because I'm a witch for Halloween.

2 comments:

The Bentley's said...

if california had their way.... it just might happen:( on a positive note she is super cute. what an imagination:))

Lucy said...

Thanks for the laugh!