Okay, I'm pretty sure that my parents never heard this come out of my mouth:
Kate (holding two phones up to her ears): Dude, are you texting me or what? Dude ARE you texting me? Seriously. Dude. I need a phone with a TV on it.
However, I'm also pretty sure that this was something I might've done once or twice in my life.
7 comments:
But seriously Dude. Just get the girl a phone with a TV. What's kind of parent are you anyway? :)
Oh my goodness . . . dude. I love it.
Please send my regards to kate. I was a little tied up and couldn't text her.
With love,
-dude-
One more reason why Kate is my favorite. Not that I play favorites or anything.
You got a helicopter with a parachute on sale? Sweet.
that is so funny... love the "dude" comment
I am surprised my girls haven't figured out the whole texting thing yet. I am guessing because I try to avoid it at all costs! I LOVE the phone conversations they have. The best is when they shush me because "they are on the phone."
Post a Comment