We all are somebody. Me? I'm the wife of a Texan. A VERY good looking Texan. A Texan that makes me giddy. Everyone should have their own Texan. Just not mine.
Monday, August 03, 2009
Reno Trip
In a nutshell.
The Ferris Wheel inside Scheels.
This is where I found out that heights are not my favorite thing. Kate would look around, causing the seat we were in to move a good three millimeters, and I thought we were going to die. Good thing Uncle Mikey Mike was there to sub for me.
Tahoe. This is by far the pretty lake in the entire world. In case anyone was wondering why I won't step foot in a lake in Texas--this is why. Until those lakes are as blue as this one, I will not enter.
Just another look to make you realize, once again, that it is the prettiest lake.
These two little stinkers made bedtime a nightmare. I thought I'd document the fact that they are sleeping. Sometimes I like them so much more when they're asleep.
I just thought I'd throw this one in. Apparently even mannequins have ghetto booties.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That mannequin is too funny! It looks like you had fun on the trip. I have never been to Lake Tahoe, but I have heard great things about it.
I am so jealous you went to Tahoe. It is by far my favorite lake and I miss it! Also... that mannequin is hilarious! Glad you guys had a fun trip!
The mannequin is my favorite - if I'd been there, you would have known I did it.
And Tahoe is lovely.
Post a Comment