We all are somebody. Me? I'm the wife of a Texan. A VERY good looking Texan. A Texan that makes me giddy. Everyone should have their own Texan. Just not mine.
Sunday, August 09, 2009
Camping
We went camping on Friday with our ward. A lot of people showed up, all with young kids, which made it a blast. The "campground" was a big field, so we set up our tents where ever and then the kids just ran around and played while the adults hung out. All was happy until night time came. My usually sweet, perfect baby decided that she wasn't going to sleep ALL night. And not only wasn't she going to sleep, but she was going to cry and scream so that no one else would sleep either. Sometimes when she would start to scream, the toddler next to us would wake up and cry, which would make the one next to them wake up and cry. Lovely little chain reaction.
The happy little family before Haley became a possessed little baby.
But really? How can you stay mad at this face? That thumb-sucking. Gets me every time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How fun to go camping as a ward. I wish our ward did something like that. I can't believe that Kate had a rough night. She sounds like a dream of a baby. You are right though. She is too cute, I am sure it is hard to stay mad.
You're so brave -- camping with kids. So sorry about the rough night - -sigh.
I just realized I called Haley Kate. Sorry!! By the way, I would like an invite to your "bragging" blog if you wouldn't mind.
Post a Comment