Besides her head looking freakishly huge, isn't she cute?
Remember how Kate has exotropia? Well the patching did nothing except make for good pirate games. Now we've moved onto glasses. They are only for fixing her vision in hopes that if that variable is eliminated, she might use both of her eyes more. Her eyes are not bad--only 20/60--which means it probably doesn't make a huge difference to her when she's wearing the dang things. Because of this, she only wears them when the mood strikes. And since they're new, people have been commenting on them and whenever that happens...off they come. I cannot keep them on this little girl for longer than about an hour at a time mainly because she's a huge pill.
So the next time you see her, instead of commenting on the glasses, maybe tell her that she's lost weight, or that her hair makes her look younger.
8 comments:
She looks adorable!! So cute!!
as a side note, that's why Rich wears glasses.
Ah, the glasses of youth. I remember the surgery I had to get rid of them.
She looks cute!
Oh, she's a cutie!! I think the glasses are adorable.
Or ask her if she might want a popsicle?
you mean a poxtabilly
I can't imagine trying to keep glasses on a young kid. That is quite a feat even if it's only for an hour. Good luck!
Post a Comment