I feel like none of you even know me anymore. Like did I tell you that I wasn't able to run in my first race because I went and got tendonitis in my IT band? Yeah, I couldn't run for three weeks before the Bolder Boulder (which was yesterday, by the way). So then I run yesterday and did okay. Not great, not even decent, but just okay. And now today I am FREAKIN sore. Like it hurts to walk down the stairs sore. Don't run in a 10k when you weren't able to run for three weeks prior. You're not going to like the results. And now I have one month to get ready for my half marathon.
And have I mentioned how I feel about potty training? I started potty-training Kate about 2 months ago and she was doing awesome. But since we stopped giving her a treat for every time she went, she decided that peeing and pooping in the toilet were only necessary if we asked her to go do it. So maybe that's another reason I haven't blogged because I have to remind myself to remind Kate to go to the bathroom. I hate potty training. Did I mention that?
Oh, and look what Miss Haley decided she wanted to start doing a couple of weeks ago:
And now that you've finished this post you have experienced what it's like for Adam when he gets home from work and tries to have a conversation with me. Everything is always all over the place. Don't you wish you could experience this type of nonsense all of the time like him?
2 comments:
I'm sorry about the tendonitis - I did that running in Nashville and it was miserable. Not fun! And look at Miss Haley -- she and our Simon are on the same page, sitting up, crawling all over the place. Love it.
You should come here and visit me!
Welcome back! We missed you! Good luck training for the half marathon! UGH.
Post a Comment