Sunday, April 05, 2009

So Far...

Seeing as how little things like birthing babies gets in the way of some of my summers, I'm taking full advantage of this one and running in as many races as I can.

So far:

Bolder Boulder on Memorial Day (10k)
Slacker Half-marathon June 27 (that I also got Adam, my sister, and brother-in-law to run in)
A regular old 5k on May 16
Another regular old 5k on August 17
One final regular old 5k on the 4th of July

I'm pretty sure this will fulfill my racing needs this summer. If not, I'm sure I can find another one along the way.

5 comments:

Brandon and Natalie said...

I am also looking into doing some regular 5k this summer. I haven't done something like that before.

Good luck with yours!

Jan said...

You're amazing. I can't wait to hear how these all go.

Jentch said...

You are nuts. I dont even have motivation to do one. Although I am looking forward to not being pregnant or nursing for a good couple of years so understand the freedom of no babies for awhile.

Anonymous said...

Why didn't you list them in chronological order? That would really help out the readers.

meg said...

i'm with you on summers. i was still nursing last summer, so it wasn't totally ruined and camping was easier, but this is the summer of meg! or in your case, i shall declare it, the summer of jill! good luck with all those. you're a winner.