We all are somebody. Me? I'm the wife of a Texan. A VERY good looking Texan. A Texan that makes me giddy. Everyone should have their own Texan. Just not mine.
Friday, April 24, 2009
Haley
I've had a few requests to put some pictures of Haley up. It's like she's the third child and I never take pictures or post any of her. Weird. So here are some pretty recent pictures of her, considering the fact that I had to take some pictures in order to have any to post.
Such a comfortable sleeping position.
Cat nap before church. You'll notice Adam's superhero power--the ability to get Haley to fall asleep while being held. I do not possess this power.
Ready for a night out on the town. She's so fashionable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She is adorable! I can't believe how big she is getting.
She looks great. Thank you for the pictures I am happy to see how she is growing.
She is so adorable. You guys do make beautiful girls!
aaaww, she's so cute! Katie has the exact same skirt! Love it! Hooray for Disneyland- you've gotta talk to Kim and Joey about that- they literally are resident pros. They held season passes all the years they lived in Reno. Gimme a call and I can give you her # if you want it.
Post a Comment