Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What To Blog, What To Blog, What To Blog?

I haven't really had anything happen lately that I feel is "blog worthy," so here are some more random thoughts from yours truly.

1. Baby weight from number 3 really, really likes me. In fact, I'm pretty sure it has formed some permanent attachment to me and I'm stuck with it for life. Baby weight from numbers 1 and 2 didn't like me all that much and left in quick fashion. Not this time around.

2. Haley is such a good baby and I feel like it's almost not fair. I have found myself thinking numerous times, "where did I put Haley?" Yes, I will win Mother of the Year.

3. Kate is somewhat interested in potty-training and I'm very much NOT interested in doing it. I still say it's worth a week of vacation for Adam to stay home and do it.

4. I realized too late that I bought the wrong CD for my lesson that I'm teaching on Easter. Anyone own the Lead Me Home CD by Hilary Weeks?

5. I would pay top dollar for disposable clothes.

6. I have no idea how much to pay baby-sitters so I end up paying them what I would want to be paid and then end up paying them too much. No wonder we never have any money for babysitters.

7. I miss Saved By The Bell.

8. I now have nothing else to say.

Except that Janelle always says that I need to post pictures when I blog, here are two that I find humorous.


6 comments:

The Leithead Family said...

I think that I have all of that album on my computer. Just let me know which song you want.

Jan said...

Loved your updates. Just an FYI -- Mason (Kate's future husband, I think) was the easiest child to potty-train ever. Amazing. Email me.

Lindsay said...

I totally agree with #6 and #7. I think I watched every episode of Saved by the Bell at least three times back in its hey day.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have a lot of money in your swear jar!

John and Laura said...

#1-I hear ya!
#3-Again, I hear ya. We told Alisa she had to wait until she was 3 to potty train, so she taught herself. nice.
#5-amen. it's called shop at DI and throw them away. :)
#6-I can't wait for my oldest to be old enough to babysit for us.

Brandon and Natalie said...

I hear ya with the baby weight just sticking. It sounds like Haley was heaven sent and is such a good baby. Is she sleeping pretty well?

Emmy is also showing signs of wanting to potty train, but I am not touching that right now. Ben couldn't care less.

Good luck with your lesson!