We all are somebody. Me? I'm the wife of a Texan. A VERY good looking Texan. A Texan that makes me giddy. Everyone should have their own Texan. Just not mine.
Oh my gosh, that's awesome!
What a smarty! Love it!
I'm so glad you took a pic of that... you crack me up!
At least she's still in the seat and not on the floor!
That is too funny!I can't believe how big she is getting. She is too cute.
Your blog always wins for the one that always cracks me up. You are funny!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh my gosh, that's awesome!
What a smarty! Love it!
I'm so glad you took a pic of that... you crack me up!
At least she's still in the seat and not on the floor!
That is too funny!I can't believe how big she is getting. She is too cute.
Your blog always wins for the one that always cracks me up. You are funny!
Post a Comment