Monday, March 02, 2009

Pictures

Remember how when you're 25 weeks pregnant with your first baby you're wondering when in the world you're going to get a belly? You have a slight gut (I can't use the word bump because I hate it), but it's more like you're stuck in the phase of "is she pregnant or just fat?"

This is a picture of me during that phase.

Remember how 4 months after you have your third baby you still look like this?

Yeah, that part sucks.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you, Jill.

Brandon and Natalie said...

Okay, that would probably be the time that I met you when you were pregnant with Cambri. I didn't know for the longest time that you were pregnant.

Your posts Jill are good for my soul!

Jan said...

You sound exactly like my Natalie. She wants her gut (I hate bump too) gone.

The Paulks said...

Did you not just hear me today? I told you how good you look. Now, implant that in your brain and stop looking at old pics.

Lindsay said...

Whatever--you look great!!

Allie said...

I still have that problem almost 15 months after having Brett. I think you look great by the way, and let me know when you want to start running at night because I need someone to motivate me again. :)

Dave said...

Jill, I only read part of the message. What's that bump on your stomach? And when did you have kids? Please fill me in!

Dave said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dave said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janelle said...

And remember when you're 25 weeks pregnant with your 3rd and people keep asking you if you're due any day now? That part sucks too.

Anonymous said...

Are you pregnant?

Katie Rod said...

Hum...I am still feeling that 18 months down the road. I am kind of hoping that another kid will come along and then I won't have to get rid of it! Ha ha. And you have a tag on my blog (check it out!).

Kristie said...

Oh my gosh, Jill! You kill me, you are so hilarious. I haven't updated my blog since Christmas, but I swear I still read yours all the time. It gives me my motherhood boost- so you'd better keep blogging. I know, I'm a hypocrite.
I still have the 3rd child gut too.