We all are somebody. Me? I'm the wife of a Texan. A VERY good looking Texan. A Texan that makes me giddy. Everyone should have their own Texan. Just not mine.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
For All You Non-Believers
I did have an ugly, chubby stage. Here's the proof...
Wait, it doesn't stop there...
And just because I'm putting up lovely pictures of myself, I might as well add some of other people, right?
Can you see why I married him? He's absolutely amazing here.
Oh boy...we all have those pictures. I went through a horribly chubby stage. Sad thing is...I never knew it! I NEVER thought of myself as chubby until I looked back at myself later on in life and went...oh my! It's pretty bad! I'll have to get some pictures from my mom and post mine! I think I've got you beat! haha!
I know I went through an ugly stage from about ages 4-18. I still had chubby cheeks until I started having kids. I must say that my husband looks quite awesome as well! Handsome loincloth.
I am happy to claim that I can actually remember you in that stage. Problem is, your chubby stage ended years ago- mine seems to come back after each child.
12 comments:
you both are SUPER hot! :)
Oh boy...we all have those pictures. I went through a horribly chubby stage. Sad thing is...I never knew it! I NEVER thought of myself as chubby until I looked back at myself later on in life and went...oh my! It's pretty bad! I'll have to get some pictures from my mom and post mine! I think I've got you beat! haha!
I just don't know what to say. Awesomness.
I know I went through an ugly stage from about ages 4-18. I still had chubby cheeks until I started having kids.
I must say that my husband looks quite awesome as well! Handsome loincloth.
Those don't even look like you. Crazy!
These are some lovely pictures for sure. I think it's scary to go back and look at my old ones -- love it that you posted these!
Those are horrible pictures! I laughed out loud.
Jill, is there a particular reason you posted those pictures that you took last year?
I am happy to claim that I can actually remember you in that stage. Problem is, your chubby stage ended years ago- mine seems to come back after each child.
I totally remember that night! Adam was the pilgrim and I helped Scott make his loin cloth! Excellent memory.
Jill, I think my chubby phase was worse than yours...
Whoa whoa whoa, phase? It's over?
John was so proud when he saw the tux picture. So Adam does have proof that they were wild and crazy at BYU. Now you have to believe him.
Post a Comment