We all are somebody. Me? I'm the wife of a Texan. A VERY good looking Texan. A Texan that makes me giddy. Everyone should have their own Texan. Just not mine.
that looks like one that even I would consider :)
I'm in on a slacker half-marathon too. Down hill -- love it!
That looks awesome! Something I may have to try next summer!
Ha! I am down for that. I am actually doing a 5k run (my first one) this month. Woot!
I would totally love to do a race like that. I am looking into doing a local 5K.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
that looks like one that even I would consider :)
I'm in on a slacker half-marathon too. Down hill -- love it!
That looks awesome! Something I may have to try next summer!
Ha! I am down for that. I am actually doing a 5k run (my first one) this month. Woot!
I would totally love to do a race like that. I am looking into doing a local 5K.
Post a Comment