Monday, November 17, 2008

Lovely.

Words you never want to hear:

Mom, I have poop on my hands.

Questions you need an answer to:

Did you get it anywhere else in your room?

And not this answer:

Yeah. It's on the floor and my bed.

8 comments:

Amy Marie Gessel said...

Oh the JOYS in having kids!!!

gardeniagirl said...

Yeah, Dottie had 4 "poopy" moments like this. It was her way of getting out of naps while I was pregnant.

Unknown said...

oh, so sorry, that is never good :)

Amy said...

Oh goodness...I'm so sorry!

Cashelle said...

Ok, you don't know me. I was blog hopping and found you. That is hilarious. My oldest used to "finger paint" quite regularly. We started duct taping her diaper on it got so bad. I'm glad those days are over!

Jan said...

Ack. Nothing more to add.

Brandon and Natalie said...

Oh no!! I have to agree with Amy, the joys of having kids.

Jentch said...

Looks like your life at home is wonderful. And people think being a stay at home is all glory.