Tuesday, November 11, 2008

From Cambri

Dad, is that the best you can do? (referring to how he spread her blanket out)

Mom, you're not respecting the backpack.

Get over here, we need to talk.

Me: Cambri, do you care that my head really hurts?
Cambri: Not really.

Punk kid.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

It's a really good thing that kids are cute.

Jan said...

She is awesome. Totally awesome. And she and our Maya are practically identical in all ways.

They both crack me up.

Amy Marie Gessel said...

I love her! She reminds me of someone ??? HUMMM??? I can NOT wait to see YOU!!!!!!

Janelle said...

What do you expect? I hear the way you boss Adam around all over the place, she's just copying what she hears. You're not respecting the backpack - that one was my favorite.

Anonymous said...

Jill, it has been way too long since I've checked out your blog! Oh my gosh, your family is hilarious! I love reading your posts b/c it's always nice to know there are others out there living the same reality I'm living. How's the adjustment to 3 kids going?

Brandon and Natalie said...

You forgot to add cute in front of punk! Too funny!