I love paper chains. In fact, I'm pretty sure that my sister and I made a paper chain for Christmas my freshman year in college to hang in our apartment. If that wasn't the case, then I'm sure I really wanted to, thus the made up memory.
So we did it and here is the proof.
And since then we have fought over who gets to tear off the chain every morning. My solution? One person gets to throw Kate's diaper down the stairs and the other one gets to tear the chain. Two incredibly tempting, enjoyable activities if you ask me.
8 comments:
I just made a paper chain the other night for Paytons b-day :) Also you guys are quite possibly the most ingenious couple ever!!! LOVE the binky-string idea!
Haha, I almost did this but have been too lazy. I guess there's still time!
I love paper chains too. Mostly I love your assigned choice of desirable things to do - either tear off the chain or throw the diaper. Both are very attractive options, I think!
I'm a paper chain lover too. Who doesn't?
THAT IS SO CUTE! we love paper chains and fun for the girls...is it really only 37 days??/ wowsers!
I've thought about doing that, because Richard keeps asking me when the baby is coming. However, I don't know how many links to make! I could make links to my due date, but Audrey came 8 days early. So, I haven't done it.
Sweet, I wanna throw Kate's diaper down the stairs. Can I come over tomorrow morning? :) Only 38 days?! I can't wait, I'm so excited for you guys!
I love the paper chain idea! How clever!
Post a Comment