Saturday, October 04, 2008

How to Keep a One Year Old in Bed



Tie her pacifier to the top bunk of her bed.

Now she says things like, "no want eat lunch, I want to take a nap with my pacifier."

12 comments:

This Girl said...

Holy crap I laughed so hard!! You are an awesome mom!

B said...

That is genius. We really need the new baby to take a pacifier so I can try that trick out.

Vanessa said...

That is awesome! I wish I saw that 4 kids ago!!

Janelle said...

Adam is such a genius, so logical. I will be bringing my problems to him in the future.

Jenn said...

BLESS YOU! Now I know what do to with Liz!

Angie said...

You guys crack me up. I hope this means a little more sleep for mom and dad!

Brandon and Natalie said...

That is too funny! If it works, it works. Love it!

Jentch said...

that is hilarious!

The Bentley's said...

chris told me about it! that is GENIOUS!!! i love it!

Jackie said...

Seriously I think you are the BEST MOM EVER! Genius- pure genius!

Aimee said...

Hahahaha!!! Looks like I have to find myself some string...

Jenae said...

man, why did my kids have to be thumb suckers!