Thursday, October 02, 2008

In a Rut

I've been a bit of a blogging rut lately, in case you haven't noticed. But I can't think of a single interesting thing to talk about. I could talk about how incredibly large I feel--but that hasn't sparked any enthusiasm. Or how my sides are going to split before this baby comes. Or about how I'm running out of clothes that cover my gut. Or about how I don't sleep at night. Or about how I don't feel like cleaning or cooking. Or how Cambri has told me my bum is getting bigger. Or how Kate tells me my "tummy is a huge one." But none of those topics are very interesting.

So you see? I'm in quite the dilemma. And that's where I've been lately. Wandering around my house trying to be entertaining. Okay, so change wandering around my house, to sitting/laying around my house and that will be closer to the truth. But then we're just getting into semantics, right?

5 comments:

Amy said...

Oh I'm there with ya Jill!!! I want to smack the women who say things like, "I love being pregnant!!" Seriously?? I hate being pregnant...I love the outcome, I love maybe 2 things about being pregnant...but other than that, I pretty much hate it! And taking care of two kids while being pregnant is incredibly exhausting! So here here sister!

B said...

I'm two weeks away from my due date and I feel like every day is spent counting the hours until the next day so that I am that much closer. I can barely go to the store! I'm grateful that I am able to get pregnant and have my wonderful babies, but it sure is miserable at the end. Don't you think we should be able to trade off with our husbands for a while?

Jan said...

I'm not pregnant but I'm in a huge rut too. I don't feel like there is one thing worth telling anyone about what's going on in my own life. I'm as boring as they come.

At least you have a baby to talk about!

Janelle said...

I think there is a lot of enthusiasm in a discussion of how huge you are. It makes me so excited!! Maybe you could put on some spandex outfits. Think of how many people you would make happy.

Brandon and Natalie said...

The last parts of pregnancy are no fun at all. Espescially when your three year old and almost two year old are picking up on the fact that you are huge(which I doubt by the way).I am with Amy. There are maybe two things I like being pregnant too. When is your due date again.