We all are somebody. Me? I'm the wife of a Texan. A VERY good looking Texan. A Texan that makes me giddy. Everyone should have their own Texan. Just not mine.
Tuesday, September 02, 2008
What Do You Do In The Summertime?
Do you practice your trapeze act? Do you run constantly throughout the house? Or do you simply hang around, upside down in your underwear?
hahaha...we sing that song in Primary every week, no lie. I look forward to more interesting summertimes in the future. It's too dang hot outside to do anything.
4 comments:
hahaha...we sing that song in Primary every week, no lie. I look forward to more interesting summertimes in the future. It's too dang hot outside to do anything.
I love it! You captured great pictures of your kids. There is nothing like real life photos.
Great moments I cant wait to see how eventful your house is with three. P. S. Wendy had her baby.
I love this! Your girls are adorable. Can't wait to see what the next little one is going to be.
Post a Comment