We all are somebody. Me? I'm the wife of a Texan. A VERY good looking Texan. A Texan that makes me giddy. Everyone should have their own Texan. Just not mine.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Unavailable
That's what I'll be tonight from 7 until 9. If you call, I will not answer. If you stop by, I will not get off my tukus. It's nothing personal, I just like The Office more.
5 comments:
I will be in the same place. The kids are going to bed at 6:30 tonight!!!!
you have great taste in tv =) we'll be doing the same thing, with peanut m&m's.
I am calling you at 7:15!!!! You better answer. Sad to say i have only seen a few episodes of the office and... Not really into it!!
We will be doing the same thing here. We love that show!
I'm super excited, too! :) Yay!!!
Post a Comment