We all are somebody. Me? I'm the wife of a Texan. A VERY good looking Texan. A Texan that makes me giddy. Everyone should have their own Texan. Just not mine.
So cute!!! And hey...I was looking for that clip of Dwight talking about the Olympics too! I found it and posted it! So stinkin' funny!!! I'm so glad you guys are obsessed with the show like us!
8 comments:
I love it.... a picture to explain it all :) I really like both of their hair, short for Cambri and curly for Kate.
You seriously should frame that and put it somewhere. What a darling picture to look back on and laugh at.
Tantrums and breakdowns are adorable when you're in a really good mood. (Your's was good enough to take a picture!)
I love this picture!
I agree, it's so hard being any age! I love this picture of her.
So cute!!! And hey...I was looking for that clip of Dwight talking about the Olympics too! I found it and posted it! So stinkin' funny!!! I'm so glad you guys are obsessed with the show like us!
What a great post! life IS hard for a kid. wish i could be one again...
So true! it is amazing how one picture can say so many words! I love her hair, so cute!
you are going to have so much fun with that camera! And you have some pretty good material to practice on. Poor Kate, she does have a very hard life.
Post a Comment