As I finished putting the finishing touches on my drawing of our family:
Cambri: Now all you need is to make your big belly because you have a BIG belly. You have a baby in there and now your belly is really big.
At least she knows why my belly is big.
6 comments:
that's funny...Sabrina keeps telling me how big my belly is too! I want to see the drawing of your family.
I asked G if he wanted a belly like mine and he said, "NO!" He also tells me that my tummy is "ginormous, up to the ceiling." At least he's honest, right?
I can't believe you aren't finding out the sex ahead of time. Did you do that with your other two? I'm such a planner, that would drive me NUTS.
I can't wait to hear her describe the size of your belly when you are a week from having that baby.
Ha ha! One of my nephews demanded to see my belly one time because he didn't believe there was a baby in there. Hopefully Cambri will just trust you on this one.
I love that girl. She knows what's goin' on!
Cambri cracks me up! Isn't it soo funny the things kids say?
Post a Comment