Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Here's Adam...

About My Husband...

What is his name? Adrock, ARod, It's Your Turn To Get The Baby

How long have we been married? 1614 days, 10 hours, 38 minutes
How long did we date? 9 months

How old is he? 27

Who eats more? Depends. If I'm pregnant/nursing, he can't touch me.

Who said I love you first? He did. Right as I was falling asleep. No wait, that's when he said he wanted to marry me.

Who is taller? Boyfriend is.

Who sings better? I'm not sure either of us would fit into the "better" category, but if you haven't heard him sing the women's part in certain hymns then you're missing out.

Who is smarter? He must be. He has a Master's and I only have a lowly Bachelor's.

Whose temper is worse? Temper Schemper. He's too mellow to have one and I'm too lazy.

Who pays the bills? I do...with his money.

Who does the laundry? He's really good at putting one load in the washer on a random Saturday. It doesn't move from there for awhile.

Who cooks dinner? That hasn't happened all that often lately. So if I have to go by the last 4 or 5 months then Adam cooks dinner, washes dishes, bathes the girls, does the laundry, etc.

Who drives when together? I do. He drives too much like a grandpa.

Who is more sensitive? He is.

Who is more stubborn? We can both hold our own, but he's pretty sneaky in getting his way sometimes.

Who is the first to admit when wrong? That would HAVE to be him, seeing as how I have yet to be wrong.

Who's parents do you see more often? Whoever comes to visit us the most.

Who has more friends? Probably him. He's less shy.

Who has more siblings? I kick his trash. I have 6 to his 2. Step off.

Who wears the pants in the family? Kate

Who eats more sweets? Me. Although he has eaten a lot more since we've been together. If I'm going down, he's coming with me.

Guilty pleasures? Chips and salsa. Every night.

Who mows the lawn? When I'm not pregnant, me. This summer--mostly him.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? We don't do the whole "sides" thing.

Who kissed who first? He kissed me. Who could resist? I mean honestly.

Who asked who out first? I did. I had to get the ball rolling somehow.

Who proposed? He did. With my favorite sandwich and a dessert that I sat on. How romantic.

What is his best feature? Have you seen him? I can't just name one.

What is his best quality? He's still hanging around these here parts. I probably would've run a long time ago if I were him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sat on your dessert? You are one classy broad.

The Paulks said...

I love this post. You guys are so sickeningly sticky sweet together. I love it!

Brandon and Natalie said...

I agree, what a fun post to read. You guys make a great couple!