Thursday, May 22, 2008

Taking a Nap Cambri Style

First you dump out the basket of clean laundry on the floor.

Then you shove your teddy bear into a tub completely full of clothes.

Then you change into your flannel pajamas.

Then you get under the flannel sheets and a comforter.

Then, for good measure, you put your blanket on top. After all, it's only 85 degrees outside.

And if none of that works for you, you can just cut your hair.

8 comments:

MissSUPERStarKitty said...

Gotta love the babies!!!! She's adorable!

Brandon and Natalie said...

What a funny girl you have. I can't believe she cut her hair! I guess it is something every kids does at least once.

Angie said...

It was good to see you this morning. How in the heck did you find time to get ready and blog before you left for the track?? Amazing! And Cambri looks cute with short hair too! Hope her (your) week gets better!

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tim said...

that's how i prefer to take naps as well

Katie Rod said...

I like the mullet look!

Jan said...

She's something, isn't she? Totally adorable -- but I always hate it when then inevitable self-haircut happens. Love the blankets!

Janelle said...

Wow, she did a number on her hair! I can't believe how bad it looks. No wonder you were about to cry, I wanted to cry when I saw it. And how annoying that she has no remorse! You need to get out and go shopping.