Today has actually been pretty good. No one has cut anyone's hair, no coloring on the walls, no lubed up elliptical, no pie eating contests have taken place, no sewing pins stuck all over Elmo. Cambri did get into the shower while I was at a friend's house, but I can live with that. Could we actually go through a day this week without something happening that makes me want to send my kids to their grandparents' houses?
So far so good.
Has it been a naughty week or so for anyone else? Something must be in the air--Cambri has NEVER been this naughty or mischievous before. Just wondered if we were the only ones.
Happy long weekend to everyone!
5 comments:
I'm due on the 20th, so I guess you're a week ahead of me, huh? =) Do you know what you're having yet? We're having another boy. Crazy crazy!
In regards to your last post, you are not the only family with extra-naughtiness going on. Is there a full moon or something!? My kids are driving me crazy, and my usually angelic son is like hell baby. He's starting to bite whenever he gets mad and throwing tantrums. What's that about!? Geez...
Yeah, Nina's never naughty so I can't relate to you right now. And Donovan isn't lying all the time and Howie NEVER whispers to other kids to do something bad. Looks like you just don't know how to parent.
Ya, we have TOTALLY had a naughty week at our house. But I think you already knew that. And thanks for not mentioning any names! ;)
we want to see Cambri's new haircut.
WOW. What a week! Your Cambri stories crack me up. Movies at 4am? Naptime as if she is living outdoors in Alaska? That girl is hysterical. :) Hope her creativity gives you a break now and then. And congrats on paying off your van! Doesn't that feel great???
Post a Comment