
I've had a bunch of people asking me how I feel now that I've fully admitted that I'm pregnant (and no, Jentry, I haven't broken out the maternity clothes, so you must've just WANTED me to be wearing a maternity shirt).
Sick. That's how I've felt. Unless I eat constantly, then I feel pretty cruddy. Oh, and fat. And like I have a triple chin. And that I shouldn't have a belly yet. And like I'm constantly using the bathroom. And like my back shouldn't hurt yet because I shouldn't have a belly. And that I shouldn't have those wonderful pains in the lower stomach because I shouldn't have a belly. And that because of my belly I should be having twins.
So there it is...that's how I've been feeling lately. And can I just say that I've been feeling sick since I was 2 weeks pregnant? I guess I just decided to be an overachiever this time.
And did I tell you that my doctor is going to induce me 10 days early because he rocks? And have I mentioned that I'm already excited about getting out of this pregnancy 10 days early? I got a LONG way to go.
8 comments:
Jill you make me laugh! I am so sorry that you aren't feeling well. Maybe it is twins! With the twins I felt so awful. I had very early symptoms too. Bless your heart! I hope you start feeling better soon.
sorry to hear you're feeling so crummy. That makes everything so much harder. I guess I missed it, what is your due date?
I hear you on the feeling cruddy - -Natalie is feeling yukky still and is praying for this period to be over with NOW.
Why is it with each child you feel more and more like an 80 year old walking around in a 20-something year old body. It just isn't right! Your doctor rocks!! 10 days early is an eternity when you are huge and ready to get the baby out.
congratulations!!
being sick is the pits!
i was so sick with Darby and it sucks, but being induced is heaven i tell ya!
Congrats Jill!! I have been out of touch of the Blogging World and just read today that baby #3 (and possibly #4 as well) is on the way!! I still remember how sick I was with Rachel- I think I definitely need to wait for Rachel to be a little older... I am not as tough as you.
I can relate to everything, exactly as you described it and in the moment. Hey Jill, at least we have each other.:)
I am so sorry!! I hate those first few months! And can I come to your doctor so I can be induced right now??? My doc is a little induction-shy. Grr!
I hope you start feeling better soon--just in time for annoying strangers to start touching your belly! ha ha
Post a Comment