Dear Body--
You cannot allow yourself to suffer from awful allergies, a chest cold, and morning sickness all day. It's rude, inconsiderate, and just plain silly if you ask me. So why don't you go ahead and choose one and we'll forget this ever happened.
Thank you,
Jill
2 comments:
First: I hope you feel better, that's the pits.
Second: I do not believe that you are big, sorry but I have seen you pregnant, and you carry your babies very well.
Third: Don't you just love that every day is so different with kids. So exciting! haha! Sometimes I just wish I could drop both kids off at my mom's house and have a nice long day at the spa, ahhh just think how great:)
Forth: I love the Blog, you always put a smile on my face.
AMY
No, no, no, no NO! It just can't be! Tell your body to lay off!
Post a Comment