We all are somebody. Me? I'm the wife of a Texan. A VERY good looking Texan. A Texan that makes me giddy. Everyone should have their own Texan. Just not mine.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
It's Never a Bad Time
Apparently Cambri figured this was true when it came to watching A Goofy Movie. Which is why I found her singing along to it at 4 in the morning.
Just yesterday we were listening to this soundtrack in the car and then watched the movie when we got home. Everytime I would try to sing along with Boston he would yell at me and say "No mom, you only sing during the girl parts." Hmm... how many times does a girl sing in this movie? Needless to say I didn't get to sing, except for the part when they say "No more prep rallys to cut, Blah!" It was my big moment.
4 comments:
Just yesterday we were listening to this soundtrack in the car and then watched the movie when we got home. Everytime I would try to sing along with Boston he would yell at me and say "No mom, you only sing during the girl parts." Hmm... how many times does a girl sing in this movie? Needless to say I didn't get to sing, except for the part when they say "No more prep rallys to cut, Blah!" It was my big moment.
Wow, it looks like Cambri is on a roll this week. I probably would've traded her for Lily today. ;)
How funny is she!!! She and our Maya are two of a kind -- been there, done that for sure.
What a character! Life is never dull when Cambri is around!
Post a Comment