Saturday, April 05, 2008

Cambri-ism

Just one.

Me: Now you've had a drink of water, your night light is on, and we've read a book. You are completely ready for bed so please do not get out of bed tonight.

Cambri: Okay, Mom. But if I tell you I have to go potty you have to trust me.


I haven't blogged this week for who knows why. One reason is that I couldn't find my camera and I needed it to post pictures of the soccer game we went to. I found it last night so I have no more excuses. We'll see if I can find another one...

6 comments:

Tom Rod said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jan said...

You have to trust me? What a funny girl!! Love it.

Janelle said...

what did the comment say that the administrator removed?? That makes me nervous to say anything! But that's a good one Cambri, she's got a very sound mind.

Brandon and Natalie said...

How funny! She sounds like she is getting so big!

Tom Rod said...

I assume the comment said "This post has been removed..." in order to start a conspiracy ;-)

The Shepherds said...

I don't know you. I was just doing some blog surfing to put off doing my homework! Anyway I was happy to come upon this post. I have a 4 year old girl and I give her that speech EVERY night. In fact I just gave it to her and then saw her little head peeking around the corner! lol!