Friday, March 28, 2008

Another Reason Cambri Makes Me Laugh

She has two Grandmas who are both "Grandma." She knows that they are two different people and to differentiate them, one is "the Grandma that says tee tee" and the other one "the Grandma that doesn't say tee tee."

Adam's mom asked Cambri if she needed to go "tee tee" probably one time and one time only. And it stuck. So there you have it. She makes me laugh.

Now I must get dinner together. The menu tonight? Bacon mushroom swiss burgers, waffle fries with Lamar's doughnuts for dessert. If you haven't had Lamar's, you're missing out!

6 comments:

Janelle said...

nice fancy dinner for a Friday night! I love Lamars, DELICIOUS! Enjoy your dinner, we might have some leftovers.

Jentch said...

My goodness that is much to fancy of a dinner for a friday night. You need some time off you Stepford Wife.

Jan said...

Oh, Lamar's! I haven't thought about them in a long time - they moved out of our area in Vegas and that was the last I heard of them. Eat a maple bar for me!!

Brandon and Natalie said...

Isn't funny the little things kids notice and what they pick up on. That story made me laugh.

April said...

So do you need to go Tee Tee?! I love how entertaining kids can be and what they remember. Bill went to a couple of the NCAA games here in Raleigh, I am glad he went with someone else so that he could fully enjoy the game:)

Janelle said...

Don't act like you're busy all the sudden. I know what you're doing right now! Get your cookies out of bed and post some more of something!